Hey team, as you may know UrzaGatherer is a one man army project. One of the main painful task so far was to keep up with the pace of newly added cards, mostly regarding the links to TCG or Cardmarket.
With version 6.4, I added a new system that lets me specify these ids per card
The problem now is to make sure I can get the correct IDs. I managed to get a big bunch of them from Scryfall but not for all the cards
So far I still have 2656 cards with no TCG ID and 7175 with no Cardmarket ID (out of 55838 cards in total as of now)
So this is where we can as a community makes it better!
If you are interested to help, here is the procedure:
Export the set of cards you want to check: This is pretty simple, do a search in UrzaGatherer (must be 6.4.13+) and export it to CSV (using the ... button):