Currently, ManaBox CSV exports are not interpreted 100% by UrzaGatherer. Attached are two files; `colorless common.csv` is a subset of my entire collection that I'm trying to migrate into Urza; it contains 118 cards, of which only 109 will be imported by Urza if you use the collection import option in settings.
`colorless common-urza.csv` is the same data, slightly adjusted with python, which gives 118/118 results. I think the changes I made to the file can be handled on the side of Urza to not require any adjusting of the files.
The following cards were ignored on the import:
Obelisk of Esper
I suspect that is because those items - in the set that they were part of, don't have a foil version, and ManaBox exports the file with a 'Foil' field of 'normal', which seems to get interpreted wrong by Urza.
The main changes I did:
If the `Foil` colum is `foil`, set the `Foil count` to the `Quantity` column, otherwise, if it's anything other than 'normal', set the `Special foil count` to the `Quantity` column.
Removed the `Foil` column
Renamed the `Quantity` column to `Count`
Renamed the `Language` column to `Languages` so Urza also picks up on the configured language.
Additionally, ManaBox uses the `Set name` column instead of `Set`, and `Collector number` instead of `Number`, but I think Urza already interprets these correctly.
With these changes, I'm getting 100% imports.
From Urza's side, you can detect the ManaBox format by looking for the `ManaBox ID` column identifier